Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish! And it's pretty much amazeballs!!
Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. And everyone else is welcome to join too! So without further ado, here is this weeks Top Ten Tuesday picks!
1. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready— Really. Really? REALLY?! THAT’S HOW YOU’RE GOING TO END IT?!! “Wow.” That’s all I gotta say about that! :P
2. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer— Oh. My. Eff. NO! Just no. The whole damn book I was waiting for this moment! FOR. THIS. MOMENT. And right when I get there—BAM! It ends! Yeah, you know what I’m talking about! *cough, Ren, cough*
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver— O_O When i finished this book I may have screamed and cursed and cried. I could NOT believe that’s how the story ended. Why!? Why, oh why?!!? *SOBS* Dudes...the ending still haunts me to this day! GAH! I need the sequel!
4. If I Die by Rachel Vincent— This book...THIS BOOK!! SO. MANY. HEARTS. Oh my gosh, the ending was SO FLIPPIN’ MINDBLOWING!! I was freakin’ out, sweating, crying, swooning, you name it—it happened during the ending of this book! EEEEEEEEEP! Just thinking about it gives me the butterflies! SQUEEEEEE!
5. Vanish by Sophie Jordan— WHAAA?! Where are the last 100 pages!? What’s going on?! What’s going to happen?! AHHHHH!! This whole book was incredible and the ending was a HUFE cliffhanger...IT LEFT ME SPEECHLESS! I didn’t even know how to form words after I finished this book. I was in a slump for dayzzz!! The ending was pretty much bomb!
6. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins— The Epilogue, Real or Not Real? Unfortunately, real. This book left my mouth hanging open in an oh-my-gosh-is-this-epilogue-for-real kind of way....I think we should just all pretend that the epilogue never happened.
7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre— I repeat, WHAA? Where are the last 100 pages?! What’s going on!?! What’s going to happen!? AHHHHHHHH!
8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman— One more time, WHAAA? Where are the last 100 pages?! What’s going to happen?! AAAAAHHH!!! My. Heart. Died. A little with this ending. I had all this hope and then—BAM! It ends. To say I cried massive amounts of tears would be an understatement.
9. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel— Okay so the ending only had me worried for like 2.5 seconds because I flipped a couple of pages and BAM! An excerpt from Stolen Nights! Does it count if I say the end of that excerpt left my mouth agape?! Because it was CRAZY! DUDES! HE. IS. ALIVE! And that’s all I’m sayin’!
10. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick— ARE YOU FOR REAL?! I just found out who the Black Hand was and then-BOOM! (I picked a new explosive sound...) It ends. One of the most cliffiest cliffys ever! Thank GOSH SILENCE IS OUT TODAY! HUZZAH!