1. Legend by Marie Lu- DAY and JUNE! DAY and JUNE! I love, i love Day and June! Seriously, they are some of the most incredible characters i have ever read about! They are so kick-ass and smart and mature and GAH! I developed a crush on both of them. I loved this book so hard annnnnd i want the next one yesterday!
2. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready- *Sighs* Where do i even begin with this book? Shade was basically my life this year. I constantly carried it around with me, quoted it to random people, thought about it, cried over it, kissed it, and then cried over it some more. It will forever be one favoritest books. Logan Keeley. Do i HAVE to say anything else?
3. If I Die by Rachel Vincent- YESSSSSSSSH!! FINALLY! OMG! OMG!! OMG!! HURRAY!! It was meant to be! *SCREAMS!* Ooooh, Tod. *swoons* As of yet, this is BY FAR the best book in the Soul Screamers Series!
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- This is possibly THE. BEST. Angel book i've ever read! The story wasn't bogged down with ridiculous angel lore and it was so much more than a "paranormal romance," i think that's what i liked best. Oh, yeah annd there's this boy named Tucker! 'Nuff said.
5. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake- Kick-ass-ghost-killing MC? Check. Ghost-who-kills-everyone-who-enters-her-house? Check. Blood and gore? Check. Snarky lines? Check. Adorable romance? CHECK. Yep. This book was phenomenal.
6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- ADAM
FREAKIN' KENT! That is all.
7. Die For Me by Amy Plum- PARIS! JULES! PARIS! REVENANTS! JULES! The setting in Die For Me was absolutely breath-taking, and so was a certain character named Jules *wink* This book was romantical and kick-butt and just fantastic!
8. Where She Went by Gayle Forman- *sniffle* My poor babe Adam! I don't even know how many times i've re-read this book-it's so incredible. I think having it told from Adam's P.O.V. (guys p.o.v. is the BEST! omg! *swoons* *drools* *dies*) is what makes this book so damn heartbreaking. The boy is completely broken and to read his thoughts...hurts my heart so. much. I'm glad the book ended how it did buuut I want more Adam & Mia!
9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I stalked this book forever before it was released! When i first read the synopsis i was like, "WHAAA?! That is INSANE!" and then when it finally came out I bought myself a copy and just stared at. The original cover was soo prettyful to me and when i finally flipped it open i found out that the words inside were just as gorgeous! The story was fantastic and the ending....the ending...holy snap. Alex! *sobs*
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I was not going to add this to the list because it's a 2012er BUT. OMG! I loved this book so much, i can't wait to buy it next week!! Ahh! Everthing about it was incredible! Peregrine, the Realms, Peregrine, the aether storms, Peregrine, smart eyes, Peregrine, *sighs* did i mention Peregrine!!? SQUEE! The boy is simply perfect. He's rugged and sexy and unff. I want to marry him. Oh! And the alternating P.O.V. between him and Aria was completely amazing-i already want the sequel! <3